Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Morning Jacket and Neko Case Perform 'Islands In The Stream'

On Wednesday night, My Morning Jacket and Neko Case (the opening act on MMJ’s current tour) performed at Pittsburgh, PA’s Stage AE.

During the encore, Neko Case emerged to sing with MMJ on a cover of “Islands In The Stream.” The song was orginally written by the Bee Gees but later made popular by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton.

My Morning Jacket
Stage AE Pittsburgh, PA


Victory Dance, Circuital, Off The Record, I’m Amazed, Gideon, You Wanna Freak Out, Knot Comes Loose, Slow Slow Tune, Evelyn Is Not Real, Honest Man, Dondante, Movin Away, Smokin From Shootin, Run Thru, First Light, Touch me I’m Going To Scream Pt.2, Mahgeetah

Encore: Wordless Chorus, Islands In The Stream,* Holdin On To Black Metal, One Big Holiday

*with Neko Case


No comments:

Post a Comment