Friday, April 22, 2011

Erick Baker Tickets On Sale This Saturday, April 23rd



Ticket Onsale Celebration for Next Knoxville Show (from Erick Baker.com)

Knoxville! I am coming back to play The Bijou Theatre on Friday August 26th!

Tickets will go on sale on Saturday, April 23 at 10 a.m., but this won't be any ordinary onsale! The onsale will take place at The Bijou Theatre box office from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and I am going to be there. This is my chance to personally thank you all for supporting me, my family, and my music. I am even going to play a short acoustic set for the crowd!

After 1 p.m. tickets will be available via the box office, all Tickets Unlimited outlets, by phone at 865-656-4444, or online at: http://www.knoxbijou.com/

We are also going to be collecting food and taking donations for Manna House, which is a local food pantry serving hundreds of families in need each month from our surrounding community. We need all non-perishable canned food items. If all you do is grab a few cans from your pantry before coming down, you are making a difference is someone's life.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment