Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Third Man Records announces the release of Jack White's debut album "Blunderbuss"


Third Man Records has announced that Jack Whites' debut album Blunderbuss to be released on April 23rd.

"Love Interruption," the first taste off the album, is available as a free stream with embeddable widget at www.jackwhiteIII.com.

Third Man Records is also releasing "Love Interruption" on 7" vinyl with non-album B Side "Machine Gun Silhouette" on February 7th, but you can pre-order it now online.  In addition, Jack’s new single is available for download on iTunes NOW.

Produced by White and recorded at his own Third Man Studio in Nashville, Blunderbuss has been described by White as "an album I couldn't have released until now. I've put off making records under my own name for a long time but these songs feel like they could only be presented under my name. These songs were written from scratch, had nothing to do with anyone or anything else but my own expression, my own colors on my own canvas."

For more information, check back at www.jackwhiteIII.com and www.thirdmanrecords.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment