Monday, February 6, 2012

See The Darkness' New Exclusive Video (Rolling Stone)





The animated video for British rockers the Darkness' new single "Nothin's Gonna Stop Us" captures the band's over-the-top energy and silly sense of humor in ways a traditionally filmed video could not. "The video turned out ace. I've always been a fan of Thom Lessner's illustrations, so I was delighted when he and Ted Passon agreed to make it," says frontman Justin Hawkins. "They have really captured the vibe of the song. I've watched the video a thousand times already and I love every second of it. I suppose 'Nothin's Gonna Stop Us' has matured like a fine wine and Thom Lessner and Ted Passon are our master sommeliers. I knew they wouldn't cork it. Bottoms up!

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/videos/new-and-hot/the-darkness-nothins-gonna-stop-us-20120201#ixzz1lXG39u68

No comments:

Post a Comment