Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Music Tuesdays...Dirty Ghosts Metal Moon

 Honestly I knew nothing of these guys until very recently,but apparently that's because Metal Moon is Dirty Ghosts debut album.  The band is made up of Allyson Baker and Carson Binks  from a San Francisco rock band called Parchman Farm.  Also Allyson's husband Aesop Rock co-produced the album.
© Charlie Homo

Listen to the first track "Ropes That Way," which I really liked, off the album and then move on to the first single released on the new album Metal Moon.  You can see the video of it here.

I will say that this is a departure from what I normally listen to or we review but these two songs caught my interest and I'm gonna leave with making no comparisons.  Give these guys a second to get their album released and open yourself up to new music.

Mike Smith,The Showbiz Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment