Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Music Tuesdays...The Black Keys El Camino

I'm pretty sure my Great Uncle won an El Camino in a poker game.  As I remember one day he had it and the next it was gone.  I think I got one ride in it. 
He was a wheeler dealer in Atlanta and as I remember always had interesting things going on around him.  Sometimes it was classic cars,liquor stores,condos and houses or front row tickets to Bon Jovi.

Anyway my flashback is over....El Camino by The Black Keys is coming out of the oven today.


I'm very excited about the new album El Camino.  Listen to 5 songs from the album here.

Did you get to see The Black Keys release for Record Store Day Black Friday?  It was a 12" single of Lonely Boy,but the cool thing was the vinyl played totally opposite than normal.  The needle ran from the run out in the center of the record back to the edge.






Or did you see them on Saturday Night Live?  If not here you go...


No comments:

Post a Comment