Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Guided By Voices has heard their inner voice again

GBV has heard their inner voice and its told them to produce another album that is due out in January 2012.  The other big news is that its with the classic lineup that hasn't recorded together since 1996's Under The Bushes, Under The Stars.  They did however just finish spending a year long reunion tour together. 


I know there's already hundreds of reviews on this new album Let's Go Eat The Factory so I'm not going to add to it.  This is just my personal excitement that we have something new to listen to and the hope that they may continue to tour and I will see them this time.  I saw them at the Mercury Theatre in Knoxville back during the Bee Thousand tour and was 10 feet away from the band the entire concert.
If you're not familiar with Guided By Voices then go listen to them...here's another one of my favorite albums Isolation Drills.


Mike Smith, The Showbiz Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment